Works with AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, T-5, TKO'S*, TR-3550
& 1996-1998 Cobra w/T-45**
Simply slide the mounting sleeves and reposition the spacers to cover AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, T-5, TKO's & TR-3550 applications. The crossmember is engineered to work with OEM and aftermarket transmission mounts; all while maintaining your current pinion angle. Low deflection polyurethane bushings are used in the mounts to dampen driveline vibrations and noise.
For racing applications the polyurethane bushings can be replaced by optional solid bushings.
* TKO’s require additional spacing due to a shorter mounting pad height.
Use TKO Install Kit TCB-TKO to maintain proper driveline angle.
** For use with Cobra Spec T-45 when installing in 1996-1998 Cobra
Cobra Spec T-45 measures 28.5" from bell housing face to transmission mount location
If installing a TKO in a 96-98 Cobra the crossmember body mounts
will need to be unbolted and moved forward.
- Single tube design for maximum stiffness without excess weight.
- Easily adjust for AOD, AODE, 4R70W, C6, T-5, TKO's & TR-3550 transmissions.
- Uses factory located 3.3" wide body mounts, no relocation required.
- Engineered to maintain pinion angle when using either OEM or aftermarket transmission mounts.
- Allows more exhaust clearance than OEM style.
- Supplied with polyurethane bushings or can be replaced with optional solid bushing for racing applications.
|www.realspeedauto.com Ph.631-563-7325 |
All parts listed are for the Ford Mustang unless otherwise noted.
Copyright 2018 Realspeed Automotive Inc. All rights reserved.